Friday, September 16, 2011


** September Special **

The Summer is over, and there is no better time to find someone online! Everyone is back online, and looking for someone to connect with.
Take advantage of our end of the summer Special Offer:




Send unlimited messages, view all member photos, and find someone to meet up with tonight. There is no better time then now to meet someone near you!
This is a Limited Time Offer, so Hurry up and Take Advantage of it before it's too late!
Cheers!
Polyamorous Love Member Support
www.polyamorouslove.com
This has been sent to you as a part of your Polyamorous Love membership. Please do NOT reply to this email, as we are unable to respond to your reply from this address.
To change who can contact you and who you receive messages from, edit your Inbox Settings. If you'd like to change what mail you receive, edit your Email Preferences. Or, if you'd like to unsubscribe your email address 







I didn't sign up for this
because I am not, nor have I ever been,
polyamorous.

I am monogamous

It seems that I have been receiving these emails since I flushed AFF. 

but...
as it appears here in this advertisement,
Polyamory seems like just another word for cheating.
Don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I'm tired of the poly bs. Yes, no one person can fit no one other person's every need, but anyone who says they don't want to go home atthe end of the day to 'their person' is not telling the whole truth.

    That's fine for them, it's not fine for some of us.

    Do I need to be monogamous with every guy I meet? No, but that's dating and in real life, dating is different than insisting everyone 'love' me while I do whatever I want.

    ReplyDelete