Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Geranium
hard G
i sounds like e
in German, always

I found this picture on my true loves profile

my god
this makes me long for Europe

did you know that you can keep geraniums
year after year
in a garage
with just the slightest bit of water
shade
cold

When you bring them out again
they will grow stronger

European Geraniums smell like earth

when you pinch off the dead flowers
you can smell the oil on your hands

I would make pasta
with the oil still on my hands
intentionally

add fresh basil leaves as big as limes
cloudy olive oil
1 anchovy
a half a glass of white wine

when I was particularly aroused due to no physical contact for more than 60 days
I would add butter
:)
the perfect recipe

ps

I always break off a geranium stem
to test if it is worthy

and, regrettably,  it is  not
here
in the US

to everyone that has has never been there,
I imagine you think it's as wonderful as I write



genau

No comments:

Post a Comment