Monday, February 27, 2012

waiting

for the door to the room to open
waiting for him to say

come here

Now

I'm anxious and slightly nervous and excited beyond belief
It's slightly more difficult to breathe
but I wait

I hear his voice call my name
Christine
Come here

My knees are shaking
my heart is racing
my breath comes in a short, shallow intake
of air
so slight
not noticeable
to anyone but me

I am becoming more attentive and accepting
more in tune with his body and his ways

I am allowing myself to trust him further

When we are in the room,
I can let go and
finally
I do
let go

He holds my orgasm in his hands
and He knows it
and He knows how to use it against me

until

I

can
not
hold back

for another minute

He makes me cum
at His will

I think he's wonderful

And I know he loves me

a very happy c

No comments:

Post a Comment