Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Man

You know there is a song of the same name.
I love him so, no matter what, other women, beatings
Billie, Etta, Ella, even Janis

I love that song and I have been listening to it since I was 12

but it's not really the truth anymore

I know how self destructive it is to love blindly
How walking down the steps to steerage is so easily done that you don't even know you are doing it

...

How the need to be loved is one of the most important desires that any person will ever crave
and
unfortunately
How far many of us will go to feed that

How far any of us will go just to keep the drip going

(by the way, if it's a drip feed, it's not love).

But I digress

So, I found this man
who wrote 1 letter into thin air

I found him in November, but we didn't meet until 3 weeks ago on Thursday the 26th.
and, oh
he's spent every night here
between my heartbeats and between my legs
going and growing deeper and more personal every day

Before any of you think he might be perfect,
I will say he's not.
but, he is kind and honest and tender and intelligent and handsome and can make me cum with a word
spoken
slowly
with the accent
I love




I think he's wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment