Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tonight, he's absent

Up north on business
that won't be completed until next week

He was going to stay until then
and come back home
to me


but, He's coming back tomorrow
and taking me with him next week

to introduce me to his family and friends

He's embarrassed when they tell him he is in love

He said it's a guy thing.

Is that true?

Is it embarrassing to say out loud that you are in love with someone?

cheese and rice, I tell it to the clerks in the store
:)

He told me that he can't stay up there without me,
so
I will go.

He's sweet and tender
and honest and true

but he is not without his beautiful sadistic streak.

lucky me

so, tonight I will sleep hardly
fitfully
waiting

for him

and next week I will go with him
because
he doesn't like it when I am not at his side
between heartbeats
and legs
and sleeping breaths


the soft comfortable breaths
of being together

No comments:

Post a Comment